Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"It made the biggest plop" . . .




. . . the frog, that is.
Thanks, Amanda.



Christian caught it and rescued it from the chlorine!




It was bigger than Andrew's hand.




A new, frog-friendly, home. Rescue complete.


I watched a heated game of water polo instead of reading.









I've been thinking lately about how absolutely full of love my life is. The Lord has blessed me with incredible relationships and gracious people.



I can only begin to try to love these men as much as they deserve :


Right to Left: My brothers, Christian and Andrew, and Peter (who we would probably legally adopt if his family wasn't as wonderful as they are). They love having their picture taken.


My dad. He might know me better than anyone else in the world does (though mom might give him a run for his money). I respect him immensely.





Shifting gears again.....

I had coffee with my dear friend Courtney this morning.


We were told we that we need Jesus. Boy is that the truth! But I'm always a bit put-off by people who toss tracts at me, maybe I should be more gracious. Maybe the man who handed them to us should have paused long enough to look me in the eye and give me a chance to respond. Regardless, I was a bit tickled - the south and all that comes with it.


I spent some time acquainting myself with the new member of Courtney's family! Baby Sam. He's a dear, and I'm smitten.

To my handful of readers, you, my friends, all bring joy to my life. Thanks for that!



1 comment:

Charis & Josh said...

whatta frog!
What men.
If you are going to be procrastinating, you could at least be in the pool PLAYING water polo--I know it's just one of your many hidden talents!
:)